To all Assassins: The best multiplayer reaches his end, but it was a horny time

I'm happy to have any editor in our editorial staff and any gamer in our community: The best multiplayer for me is Ubisoft, from Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. Although it was forbidden to write sixty pages about my ten years that I already bring with this game, but maybe I can also make it with a single one to convince you of my passion. Even if your days are unfortunately counted ...

Assassin's Creed Origins : Light em up 「GMV」

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - there can only give a master's assassin

For a long time, the video piellandschaft was dominated by heroes like Link, Cloud Strife or Kratos, so warriors who fight against their enemies in an open field. Assassin's Creed, however, offered something new: Breastfeeding, secret shadows, the Stealth made again Sexy after Hitman and Splinter Cell were further displaced further due to their complexity from the mainstream. And at the same time, from the beginning, it was my problem with the Assassin's Creed series: to be the idea, cool and secret, somehow always caught into a dull rambo slaughter, as the Ki did not need a fingertip feeling and also from a sack potatoes could have been surpassed.

Is there no worthy challengers out there, which can put my secretiveness on the test? In 2010, I finally found them, in the Multiplayer of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, who leaves players against each other. Eight Assassins, a map, and everyone has to discover and turn off his victim among dozens of clones and turn off while hunted by other hunters. Ten minutes, which are always on the top of the stress levels, but still requiring a quiet and precise approach when one wanted to belong to the best of the lobby. With a hook: The best has the most pursuers - and thus the most stress (and most fun!)

Do you know that? Your mother announced you as a child with dozens of sports clubs, but in the end you feel really comfortable in the chess club? It also happened to me with all multiplayer shooters. But Brotherhood not only required fine motor skills, but thanks to all the capabilities that can be used a special tactical approach in which I'm really good (small, but fine twitch proof). Dress up, disappear without a trace, waiting for the best kill, attract people into an ambush - no round is like the other. The Eternal Assassin Paradise? Unfortunately not. After AC: Revelations, AC3 and AC: Black Flag still had multiplayer - which, however, continues to remove from the perfect Brotherhood formula - he was still converted into Koop missions in Unity and then flew out completely out .

Ubisoft does not have an interest in his multiplayer concept and thus the fate of this genres is also sealed in the long run. After ten years today it is either impossible or a pure happiness thing (or requires a patient agreement with the last assassinogens at Discord) to get a full lobby for Brotherhood. It remains for me An incredible experience , which only a stream was sufficient on Twitch to meet the last fans and to be taken up in their circle (and even the one or other tactics of old masters to learn - Greetings to you, Dellpit). This makes every round even more valuable today as it is even more often.

Speaking of rare: The search for alternatives still remains unprecedented . Nichen games like The Ship: Murder Party ranges to Ubisoft formula not approach, multiplayer as in Hitman: Season 2 will not stay long alive and the concept of Hood: Outlaws & Legends was unrealistic from the beginning, does not give enough restrictions to players and currently need a lot of restrictions More Developer Support. I have no hope, but the unrealistic desire that Ubisoft returns the multiplayer sometime as a Remaster (from me as a free-2-play competition to COD: Warzone \ - Haha) to give him many more years. That will not happen, but I'm already very thankful for the ten years he let me cheer and despair. I only know: Still, the servers are running and in the last game I will be there.

There are hardly any multiplayer I like who use and demand my player's game as well as Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. As far as he delivers the Stealth experience that I have never given the main games. Ubisoft, thanks for this experience! I could tell much more, but it's Friday and I do not want to be pulled from the editor-in-chief in a haystack.

Comments

Popular Posts